Personal Information Processing Policy
GC Genome (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), enacted the following policies to promptly and efficiently protect the personal information of the subject and process difficulties proposed in accordance with Article 30 of the personal Information protection Act.
Article 1 (Personal Information Items) The company collects only the minimum personal information for the purpose of partner / affiliation inquiry.
1. Collected Item: Institution/Organization name, Name, phone number, e-mail address
2. Method: Website
Article 2 (Purpose of Processing Personal Information) The Company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be taken, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Partner/affiliation inquiry
2. Inquiry confirmation, contact for fact confirmation, notification of processing result
Article 3 (Processing and retention period of personal information) The company processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information pursuant to laws and regulations or the period agreed upon when collecting personal information from an information subject.
1. Inquiry Answer: When answer processing is finished
2. For Consultation: When consultation is completed
3. In the event of investigations or investigations in violation of relevant laws and regulations, until the investigation and investigation ends
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to the third party) The company processes personal information of the data subject only within the scope specified in Article 1 (the purpose of processing personal information). We provide personal information to third parties only if they fall under Articles 17 and 18 of the Data Protection Act.
Article 5 (Information Subjects' rights, obligations and method of exercising)
1. The information subject may exercise the following privacy rights at any time in connection with the Company.
2.The exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph 1 may be brought to the Company by writing, e-mail or fax according to Article 8 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the Company will take action without delay
① Request to view personal information ② Request for Correction ③ Request for deletion
3. If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed..
4. The exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph ① can be done through a legal representative of the data subject or a representative, such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Appendix 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 6 (destruction of personal information)
1. The company destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period and achievement of the purpose of processing.
2. Personal information destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
① Destruction Procedure: Select the personal information that caused the reason for destruction, and obtain approval from the personal information manager
② Destruction Method: Personal information recorded and stored in electronic form is destroyed so that it cannot be reproduced. Personal information recorded and stored on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
Article 7 (Measures to Secure the Safety of Personal Information) The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: Establish and implement an internal management plan for personal information protection
2. Technical measures: Management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, security program installation
3. Physical measures: access control of computer room, data storage room, etc.
Article 8 (Personal Information Protection Officer) The company is responsible for the handling of personal information, and appoints a personal information protection officer to handle complaints of information subjects related to personal information and to remedy damages.
Article 9 (Remedy for infringement of rights and interests) The information subject can inquire the following organizations for relief, counseling, etc. on infringement of personal information.
1. Privacy Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency): privacy.kisa.or.kr / (No Regional Code)118
2. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency): privacy.kisa.or.kr / (No Regional Code)118
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Cyber Crime Investigation Team: www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-3573
4. National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center: www.netan.go.kr / 1566-0112
Article 10 (Notice of policy change) This personal information processing policy was enacted on August 1, 2013, and is changed when there are additions, deletions, and modifications of contents according to changes in laws, policies, or security technologies. We will notify you of the reason for the change and contents through our website at least 7 days before the personal information processing policy is enforced.